Spring 2018 Kit Series--Week 1/8 (sign up/inspiration board)

112 posts / 0 new
Last post

That's one great board, Gina. smiley

Thank you Bina.

This is what I have for JCs so far

@Bina Thanks I do a lot of canning over the years and pickles and pickled peppers are a fav! I see we have pickled peppers, stew and cupcakes on the menu for this project...something for everyone lol

smiley That is great, Nellie. I have always wanted to get into canning myself... Looking forward to your contribution! smiley

TY Bina! I'm coming...lol!

smiley

Jessica, i don't know, that there is such toilet paper at all ... Flowers yes, but that ...
Totally crass and cute.

I made a new texture and tried it out on the swatch. What do you think?

I love it Bina!

Really? You so make my day here, Jessica! It was one of those: 2 crabs in the pot, flat tire and broken water pipe. Thank you so much! smiley I made an on-stage version here:

quick question...can i change the color palette and theme before the due date? i have a different direction i want to go in this challenge..:P

@Bina, I absolutely love the texture of your paper!

@Bina oooh girl that looks awesome

@Dawn @Nellie smiley Thank you so much smiley I can never tell on the scrapbook-ability of the papers...

I made some more smiley , woodgrain, halftone florals and dirty inkies...

Bina, I love your papers! The wood grains are calling to me.....

Thank you so much, Lisel smiley smiley Do you still like glitter?

Um....YEAH! ROFL! Glitter, sparkle, blingy, it's all great in my book!

Assignment Week 2: Basic Papers

Theme: Butterflies

Question!! smiley The only previews I have made are for blog trains I am clueless in other areas. smiley I noticed Sunny's PS label says "challenge" and Bina's says "blogtrain". Which one do we use? Does it matter? I have my papers ready to go otherwise. smiley TY!

I have to laugh about the glitter....my son came home covered in some the other day..the humongous kind too. I found it everywhere...even in my bar of soap! I can see it right now on a few of our cats as they play in the sunlight. I save ALL projects so I better get some hairspray before he brings that one home. smiley Have a great day ladies!

@ Sunny, love your papers and the palette.

Hi Rachel, wonderful colors.

Wow, Sunny, so beautiful! Arite, love it! smiley I love Jessica's colors and theme! smiley Sunny, I recall having a bee pin like this. I am so going to find it now. I think it is in a box.... I love everyone's contributions. Rachel's and Alli's colors are my fave. I am so looking forward to this. About time for a big THANK YOU to Holly for pulling off all this color explosion smiley

I was just thinking, I so have the wrong label. All my bad. Thank you. smiley
Oh, the glittery soap, I guess I am guilty of producing those as well smiley Seriously, all my soap is glittery.

Basic paper preview. I am going to have to throw in a few xtra colors than my palette shows.

[img][/img]

Is there somewhere I can get the community challenge badge? smiley

You can find it here.

Bina and Melissa, you ladies are cracking me up over here! GLITTER everywhere! My friends started to hate me because I used to send everyone birthday cards with glitter and confetti in them, or any other kind of card. I've since stopped doing that......it can get annoying I'm told. ROFL! But I love glitter!!!

Hi Lisel, Glitter, yeah, I'm too. And how I love glitter. Glitter and Gold and also expressive colors. They told me I was really brave and extravagant, so I know the problem. You need to see my apartment once...:) I have already convinced the family War Council that one only lives once!!!

Hello Tammy, your pattern in the light blue paper ... I like it. I think only in this construction of the preview image you can never properly recognize the patterns of the papers. A little stinging does not show much. That's why I had done it differently.
Your paper white with leaves or flowers too?

Pages