October 2014 Freebies Around the Web

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
October 2014 Freebies Around the Web

See any good freebies this month? Please share here!

Bella Gypsy has a new FB download that is a full kit - https://www.facebook.com/bellagypsydesigns/app_128953167177144

Thanks very much Kimmie - love Bella Gypsy stuff! smiley

eeek, I've been so busy lately, I haven't been around much and there's so many new lovely things to look at here!!!
but before I go fill up my HDD I thought I'd pop in this thread, just in case these freebies are of any interest to anyone... they are for the MScraps challenges mostly but if you love them and are going to use them, I don't see why you couldn't snag one smiley

I'm a bit of a newbie and totally forgot about this area within the forums when I spotted the MScraps Challenge kits. Tons of fabulous talent in those rounds..I had a blast, no way could I get out of there by downloading just one, voting was hard enough lol. Thank you so much for sharing! I'm glad someone remembered:)

I was looking for the challenge kits and couldn't find them, could you post a link?

Steph,

The challenge kits are located in the Designer Challenges forum here

Thank you VERY much for sharing this! I'm loving the colors and well... everything!

That's very pretty, Wendy - thank you!

Thanks a lot for the link. The kit is beautiful!

The lilypad has an pre DSD blogtrain that started today smiley click here

Pixel and CO has a full kit available in the shop. Normal price is $15.00 and it's called North of Ordinary.

DSD FB hop... Lots of templates!
Start here.

Topic locked