June 2023 Blog Train - Final List

39 posts / 0 new
Last post

Thank you Sweetie! smiley

Dear Lisel,
So very sorry to hear this has happened...my BFF is just in such a transition, and I finally found her and located her after all these years (we knew each other at 15-when neither of us were in the greatest of circumstances!) So we've been walking through that; and I also lost my second oldest son in May of 2015...whoa, that really was hard...
If there are words of advice, I would tell you to be kind to yourself, find the friends who will lift you up and listen when you really need them. You'll find out in a loss (and a Dx like this) who your friends really are.
I've had many, many losses through my life, and couple that with living in many homes in foster care, I know grief. It's different for everyone.
Just don't make any major decisions for at LEAST a year -- maybe even two. I, and a number of my friends found year two harder. The shock has worn off...
So blessings to you, and may you know the Peace that we find, in God. Take good care of you smiley when you do that, then you can care for those you need to that are around you.
Again, my sympathies, and I'll add you to my "prayer list." Feel free to email me at [email protected], if you just need to vent or whatever...You will find safety and non-judgement here.
God keep you and your family,
Jenni

PS thank you for sharing your designs, as you are walking through this journey! smiley That is really sweet of you, with all you are going through.

Thank you, Jenni.
I can't imagine losing a son.
The thought of that is what my nightmares are made of.
I'm so sorry you've crawled through that.

But losing my husband has been very hard.
And I'm realizing where I have to put my foot down with "well-wishers", as some of them only add to the pain.

No one on here has done that, but in person there have been a few that I've had to step back from.

It hurts sometimes that I can't touch him, hear him, talk with him, etc.
Or even know that he's in the house.
That was a comfort all it's own.
Just knowing he was here in the house with me, even though I was in a different room.

Thank you, again, Jenni. smiley

Oh Lisel, I'm so sorry for your loss. May time ease your pain and make you smile again. smiley smiley smiley

Thank you, Fibul.

Thanks for all the wonderful goodies.

I'm so sorry to read your post Lisel. My heart goes out to you. May your DH rest in peace.

late.... not never...

Pages

Topic locked