Jan 2024 Blog Train - Working

24 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jan 2024 Blog Train - Working

I tried to get a poll up so we could vote on palettes for the new year, but the poll wasn't working for me. I hope to get one up soon for future palettes, but January is getting weirdly close!

The suggested theme for January is dogs, cats and pets.

Please read the new guidelines before finishing your contribution.

Please make sure this logo is visible on your preview:
DigitalScrapbook.com Blog Train Logo

graphic says dots.

Fixed!

Wonderful colors! I will try to make a mini, though my little one Tommy - a cat- passed away some months ago and I am still sad... Thanks God I have my neighbors (and friends) who have three dogs and a cat and they let me stay with them sometimes! Tanos is the biggest dog they had and he loves me! Each time we meet, I'm sure he notices my sadness and comes with me. I am also in love with Tanos! Pets are not just animals, they are part of our family, and I am pretty sure you feel the same! For me, not only my neighbors Silvia and Eric are my friends and family, but also the "little ones" Tanos, Cora, Lluna and the lovely orange cat Stark are my family, too! smiley smiley

Love these colors!

Beautiful colors!

Hi Sonia,

I'm very sorry for you. I can understand it because I have now lost three pets. Would you like to dedicate one of your charming mini kits to your lost cat?

Gorgeous colors. @Sonia Roman smiley So sorry to hear about your cat. smiley

File ACO

File ACO Ltd

On the Bible Journal Classes Blog on Jan 1.

My original thought was to do horses as "pets", but Boo talked me into doing something a little more feline smiley

I am looking forward to this one!

Week in Review templates for the first 5 weeks in 8.5 x 11 page size.
In psd format. No shadows, but everything on a different layer to make shadowing easy.
Uses Creation Cassel's MultiPhotoFrame script with some manipulation. Also her Word Edge Cut Script.

Will be available Jan 1 from Dropbox

Here is my mini I will have for the train. Tho the coordinating bundle will be lacking a little. Last week, I had an emergency 4 day stay in the hospital that ended with surgery. But I am recovering nicely, so there may be a few future freebies after the 1st which coordinate with this. smiley

God bless you Ms Dunn. Are you ok?

Aww thank you Margaret ~ I am mending quite well! Thank you! smiley

Love these colors!

Love those butterflies Tricia!

Jessica, there's nothing like a hospital stay to mess up your holiday plans. Glad you're home and feeling better.

Thanks Diane. Butterflies are one of my favorite things. Your kitties are adorable. Love the walking paw prints.

Thanks Elizabeth for the ACO.

Robin, your puppies are super cute. Love the Word Art.

Nellie, Super kit. I have a chocolate Chihuahua, so I was happy to see that breed in your kit.

Suzy, thanks for the templates. They are a good prompt for me to make a weekly book for this year.

Jessica, I am glad you are doing better and hope you heal quickly. I really like your flower with the rivet. Looking forward to using your beautiful designs.

Thank you so much Elizabeth, I was late coming to the train, just working on it now and I'm so thankful for the ACO file!!!

@Diane Thanks so much Diane! It was strange being away from my kids for so long...I was overjoyed to be back home.
@Tricia Thank you Tricia! I am most definitely recovering quickly, as I was really hoping.

Everything is looking lovely! I am really looking forward to tomorrow! smiley

Thank you so much

Topic locked