Dec 2023 Blog Train - Comments

26 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dec 2023 Blog Train - Comments

Please use this thread for any comments, questions, thanks, etc you have for our designers participating in the blog train. To see the blog train list, visit this post.

Please remember that the blog train does not go live until December 1, so the actual freebie on the blog may not yet be posted.

These are all so wonderful!

Thank you all, and of course:
Merry Christmas!
Happy Hanukkah!
Happy Holidays!
Happy New Year!

Thank you, all, for such wonderful kits (again).

Thank you so much to all the generous contributors for their beautiful designs. Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and all the best for a wonderful 2024! Thank you so much for sharing all your lovely work all through 2023. I enjoy stopping by every day to see what is posted on the site. You are definitely a lovely part of my day.

Thank you for such a beautiful BT, Ladies!

Thank you to each and every one of you who contributed to this train. Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Thank you Ladys this is a great train! I wanted to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas!!!! smiley

Absolutely gorgeous - beautiful work, everyone! Thank you so much

thank you very much for your job and generosity to all the designers ))))

Thank you for all the contibutions to the december blog. It inspires me for the layouts that I am making.

What a great example of Christmas! Thank you to all the lovely ladies who participated in this Blog Train. I am always in awe of your talents! Many thanks for sharing your beautiful work. smiley

Thank you!

Thank you to everyone for the really great kits this month! Also want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!

Thank you everyone for the wonderful kits.

Beautiful, everyone, just beautiful. Thank you.

Very beautiful work, everyone! Thank you so much smiley smiley

Thanks so much for the beautiful December kits.

Thank you everyone for the beautiful gifts, all your hard work and generosity. smiley

Thank you so much!! These are all beautiful contributions!

Thank you so much! Such lovely kits! Robin Sampson's zip file was empty, though...

Thank you all so very much.

Thanks to all the contributors to December's blog train for your wonderful designs. Much appreciated x

Thank you once again for your lovely works of art for our use during this beautiful season of Christ's birth.
Robin Sampson I love your work too but the link isn't the right one. It leads to a page of Jesus' names.
Would love to get the actual work too! Thank you everyone!

Thank you so much to everyone who has contributed to the December blog train. smiley

Thank you to all, these are lovely!