SLM 2019 - Favorite Book

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
SLM 2019 - Favorite Book

For this challenge:

I’m gonna stick with what I’m good at. Favorites.

This month it’s going to be Books!

Create a layout using your favorite book or phrase from a book. It can be with or without photos. GO!

DON'T FORGET to join SUMMER LAYOUT MADNESS right here and set your layout goal for July to win download credits.

More Details

1. Challenge ends when July does
  2. You may enter as many layouts as you'd like for a challenge, but please only post your layout to one challenge.
  3. You must tag your layout with this tag: slm 2019
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. For more info about Summer Layout Madness see this post.
  6. Link your layout here in the forum to your gallery. Doing this makes it much easier for others to find your layout and smiley or comment on it. If you don't know how to do this there is a great tutorial here.

OMG! Terrible. smiley Impossible choice…

Yeah I have way too many favourite books!! smiley

Thank you for the challenge. My favorite book is the Bible. smiley I used a verse from it.

Credits: Marisa Lerin ~ Treasured,
SS21 ~ c-sGtte Template,
font ~ Emily Smiles

21/30

One of my most favourite Books - From Sea to Shining Sea.

13/5

Oh, now you're speaking my language. smiley

One of my all-time favorites is The Lord of the Rings trilogy, so I found the most outdoorsy picture of one of my kids that I hadn't scrapped yet just to use this quote from one of the poems in "The Fellowship of the Ring". 23/20.

My fave is..... my library.
40/30

Hey A Marie, now that is a great solution!! smiley I no longer have a physical library.
My eyes are going bad so I now prefer to read e-books!! smiley

my to Robynne, i have only ebooks now! very good for eyes! smiley

AMarie, idem, je lis beaucoup e impossible de faire un choix! (je passe en vitesse, pas le temps de faire une page) smiley

When I am bored, I am bored!! smiley So I made another page about some more of my favourite books.

16/5

Topic locked