SLM 2014: Triangles!

31 posts / 0 new
Last post
SLM 2014: Triangles!

Remember:

• Tag your layout "madness july 2014"
  • Link your layout here in the forum to your gallery. Doing this makes it much easier for others to find your layout and smiley or comment on it. If you don't know how to do this there is a great tutorial here

Here's one from me. 1/10 of my goal.

Here's mine. I couldn't decide whether I wanted to use triangles as design elements or as the background so I did BOTH.

House Party by Brenda Hollingsworth
2/25

oops...

SLM 3/8...I could surpass my goal at this rate...YAY! smiley

See the story in my gallery

Love what you all have come up with for triangles! Here's my 2/10 layout:

Happy 4th of July!! This is layout 3 of 10 for this month. Wahooo!

The layout was created from scratch in Photoshop CS6 and includes papers that I intended for a 4th of July kit (not sure if I'll release it or not). The template is currently a freebie on my Facebook Page. Drop by and grab it before it's gone!

I LOVE triangles!! Well, almost any geometric theme really... can we pretty please have a hexagon prompt?! Oh! Or circles?! But hexies are my favorite... lol

9/31

Such fun layouts. I love geometric prompts also, Catherine, funny how much I love to work with shapes but hardly ever do unless there is a challenge for it! Maybe there will be more this month you will just have to wait and see smiley

---

Please remember to link your layout here in the forum to your gallery. Doing this makes it much easier for others to find your layout and smiley or comment on it.

If you don't know how to do this there is a great tutorial here. --- also keep in mind that the image url and the gallery url are TWO different links.

If you have read the tutorial and are still unsure of how to do this please don't hesitate to send me a message and I will do my best to help you smiley

(All the layouts in this thread, that needed it and up to this point, have been fixed to link to their page in the DigitalScrapbook.com Gallery)

2/10

8/15 Link to my gallery HERE

21/31

Janet's new template bundle is perfect for this challenge.

Janet has certainly made this one easy for us with her Triangle Fun templates!

Here's mine using Sheila's brand new and colour perfect bundle Christmas in July: Christmas Blessings!

I used one of Janet's new templates as well! They are perfect for this challenge!
5/10

Decided to put my latest creation using Janet's triangle template to use here. Those triangle templates are fabulous. In my gallery here

10/15 In my gallery HERE

5/5 Phew... Anyhow, I made five! The last one is here.

11/10 Yeah!

6/15

I made a double page layout with one half for the triangle challenge and the other for the Big Picture. So instead of cutting it in two I'm posting the whole thing in both threads. This is 8&9/7!!

Here in the gallery

Janet sure made this one easy for us! 11/15

Well, here is my 3 of 7.

My first attempt at making the vellum look. How did it look? Anyone have any suggestions to make it better. I've never used a vellum in the real world.

here's mine:

I kind of went a bit crazy with triangles. smiley

Here is the first.

Here is the second.

Here is the third.

And here is the last.

I did another one:

Ooo I've just downloaded one of the triangle templates will have a play later and when I can upload to the gallery I will

All the pages are amazing! Here is mine.

Topic locked