Layout Challenge - Recipe Challenge March 2019

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Layout Challenge - Recipe Challenge March 2019

I like to follow rules. How about you?
Use these "rules" to create your layout.
3 pictures
2 solid papers
3-5 patterned papers
stack two of your papers for a background
use the rest of your paper as strips or photo mattes
add at least 7 unique elements, more if you like
add a title using an alpha
add journaling
add the finishing touches (shadows, styles, etc.)
and upload!

More Details
Challenge ends when March does.
You may enter as many layouts as you'd like for a challenge, but please only post your layout to one challenge.
You must tag your layouts with these two tags: march recipe 2019 challenge, march 2019 layout challenge
See entered layouts here.
See updated rules here.
Link your layout here in the forum to your gallery. Doing this makes it much easier for others to find your layout and smiley or comment on it. If you don't know how to do this there is a great tutorial here.

Vancouver, WA, USA has a rich history. The area is tied to native peoples, natural resources, Lewis & Clark, the fur trade and Hudson's Bay Company, shipping, meeting to share ideas between cultures, the Kaiser Shipyards that produced Liberty Ships, aluminum processing, and tourism. Our community is dedicated to preserving our local history in the context of the greater story of our lives. The murals reflect this, and are downtown Vancouver and at the Vancouver Mall.
I used elements from Marisa Lerin, Arlene Janner, Janet Scott, Jessica Dunn, Rush Ranch, Elif Sahin, Violet Irisovna, and Sheila Reid.
march recipe 2019 challenge, march 2019 layout challenge

Great challenge, Carla! smiley

Wonderful layout, Karen! I'd love to see the West Coast....... anywhere! Haven't been out there since I was a little. Thanks for playing.

Thanks Bina! I've actually BEEN THERE! Stunning layout. Now I want to go back. Thanks for playing.

smiley TY, Carla. Really, so cool you have visited there as well!! smiley

Super layout Cintia! Love everyone's different take on the challenge.

Awesome layouts!

Here is my take on this challenge, thanks for the fun, Carla!

WTG AMarie! Love your take on the challenge. Beautiful cluster. Thanks for playing.

Topic locked