Spring 2018 Kit Series - Final Results

19 posts / 0 new
Last post
Spring 2018 Kit Series - Final Results

I can't wait to see what you all made during this series. Post your final previews here and any links you care to share!

Now available on the Rush Ranch Blog

Mine will be posted after the first of June; leaving today on vacation

Beautiful kits Sunny!! smiley

And hope you have a wonderful vacation Dawn!

Available now at Songbird Scraps Designs

[url][/url]

Thank you, Tammy... these are beautiful! My favourite is the aqua iridescent shell. Gorgeous!

wow Tammy, your kit is loaded! fantastic job

Thank you Sunny!

Thank you Madge!

@ Sunny, I love your kit so much! I always love your contributions. You are a fantastic designer.

Huh.....I posted yesterday.....I thought......Oh well.

Sunny and Tammy, thank you both so much for these kits!
They are beautiful, and HUGE! LOTS of work went into them, obviously, and I want to make sure you both know I really appreciate it all.

Thanks again.

I love this kit Tammy! The puzzles and shells and papers. It is all great!

Beautiful and fun Sunny!

Sunny & Tammy, thank you for your beautiful kits!
Sunny, I don't know if I have mentioned it before but your work is always a hit with me!

*EDIT* 6/6/2018 So very sorry, Tammy, for the silly snafu - instead of thanking you, I thanked Madge by mistake. I hope you were not offended, it was a sincere mistake.
...and thank you, Madge, for pointing it out to me!

You are most welcome, Chitra... I am all about credit going to our brilliant designers! Thank you for fixing it!

thank you!

Thank you all so much for the kind remarks. I hope you all enjoy!

I am so sorry this is late, as I am sure anyone with kids know...the end of the school year is crazy. Then our family got some upsetting news and all I can do is apologize that this is so late...I do hope that it looks ok and I appreciated this challenge so much. I know now how to get a bundle going and looking the way it should. I can't thank you enough. BIG HUGS & MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL!!!

No worries, Lisa - Life has a habit of being unscripted 99.9% of the time! Sorry to hear about the bad news you received. Hope all will be well in the very near future. Your contribution is amazing. You obviously put a lot of time and effort into it. Hug the kids and take time for yourself, too.